Microsoft Remote Desktop
Microsoft Remote Desktop provides remote access to Windows desktops and apps
The app now requests permissions at runtime instead of installation time (Android 6.0+). If you need to use files available on your device in the remote desktop session you need to confirm that the app is allowed to access your local storage.
Note: For desktop connections you can enable redirection of local storage in the additional settings. For published apps and desktops your admin applies the policies for redirection
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.